Flap Valve Pump designed to pump large solids
The New Yamada Flap Valve Pump was designed and
engineered to address the problems normally associated
with flap valve pumps. I.e. Normally due to severe working
conditions, there is often a need to remove a pump from service
for repairs, cleaning or parts changeovers.
Based on Yamada feld proven NDP series foundation, this
pump has all of the features and benefts associated with every
Ingenious Flap Valve design allows for passage of large solids
up to 50 mm
Easy access to valve chambers allows easy maintenance when
you need it most without the need to remove the pump from
Vented diaphragm chambers serve to alleviate problems
associated with trapped air/gas.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Repair/clean in place design enables quick servicing of pump
- Up to 50 mm solids handling
- Vent ports to alleviate build-up of air/gas in liquid chamber
- Quick removable flap valves
- Top suction, bottom discharge design will not allow solids to
settle in pump.
- Fully non lubricated Air-Valve
- Fully bolted construction
- Short stroke design to help improve diaphragm life.
- Outside-Accessible Air Valve
- Modular Pilot valve design
- No dynamic O-rings to replace or repair.